Chickee Chickston's Super Deluxe Good Poems

I'm back and bloggin' less frequently than ever, baby!

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Stupid Things I Have Said
In a more confessional moment I thought it would be good to list the ten stupidest things I've ever said. The pain of doing so was overwhelming and immediate (I was still on number ten when I began to feel really sad and pathetic). Instead I'm going to list the top ten stupid expressions I wish I had never used but at one time or another had.

10. Catch you later.
9. Hey, if it aint baroque, don't fix it.
8. Are you working hard or hardly working?
7. Peace out.
6. Waste is a terrible thing to mind.
5. Yo big tiger.
4. You slay me.
3. Piss off (this expression, in and of itself, isn't all that bad, but since it was during those sad three or four years around the end of high school when I spoke with a British accent, it qualifies as being a stupid expression).
2. Find a penny pick it up, all the day you'll have one cent (actually I still say this whenever I find a penny).
1. Nanu nanu (to make matters worse, I was wearing the rainbow suspenders at the time--I live in shame).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home