Chickee Chickston's Super Deluxe Good Poems

I'm back and bloggin' less frequently than ever, baby!

Monday, September 29, 2003

Following Catherine I've composed my own stalker list.
10 people/things/concepts I would stalk if I were an insane stalker
10. K. Silem Mohammad
9. K. Silem Mohammad (If I were insane I'd likely not realize that K. Silem Mohammad is K. Silem Mohammad, hence the duplication).
8. Mayor McCheese
9. Mr. Hot from a while ago (that guy was soooooo hot!)
4. The number 11
3. deductive closure principles (what the hell--I'm already stalking these)
6. a pair of green pants with two thin purple stripes just above the knees.
5. some boysenberries
6. Famous Dave's Barbecue Sauce
8. Ginger from Gilligan's Island

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home