Chickee Chickston's Super Deluxe Good Poems

I'm back and bloggin' less frequently than ever, baby!

Thursday, August 07, 2003

Well it's off to Vegas for a few days. Ah the museums, the zoos, the pencil factories (that's right, factories--there's eleven of them!), the long walks by the ocean. You get the idea. Since I won't have computer access, I'd ask you all to please refrain from saying anything interesting until I get back.

Since I won't be around to write a super deluxe good poem, I'll tell you what I was thinking about writing and maybe you kind folks could write the poem and post it on your blogs. The poem I was going to write was to have been called "My Can Opener." The message was a simple one: even though I've not always been the best can opener owner, my can opener still loves me (or at least treats me as if she loves me). I look forward to reading your poems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home