Chickee Chickston's Super Deluxe Good Poems

I'm back and bloggin' less frequently than ever, baby!

Saturday, September 20, 2003

Here's an extra super deluxe good poem:

My Kangaroo
My kangaroo lives in the zoo that is the intense burning love which dwells deep in the heart of all those worlds which are distinguished by the amount of sacrifice that their inhabitants are willing to make for the common good as defined not by the amount of happiness impartially considered (as utilitarians calculate it) but rather as some sort of metaphysical coefficient of the amount of positive energy produced by actions whose intentions are in accordance with what Marshall McLuhan would not have referred to as "a surrogate sun."

My kangaroo is left-handed.

My kangaroo knows the value of sharing.

My kangaroo is your kangaroo too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home