Chickee Chickston's Super Deluxe Good Poems

I'm back and bloggin' less frequently than ever, baby!

Thursday, September 25, 2003

Jean writes "Ah! A ludic interlude! Ever hear of Kangaroo Boxing? Kasey and Chickee seem to be engaged in a marsupial sparring match. But hey -- what's this "My" Kangaroo bizness???!!"

I just want to come clean: I don't have a kangaroo. Here's how I came to use the word 'my' in connection with a kangaroo. Iwas inspired by Michael MaGee's "My Angie Dickenson." I had intended to start a second blog called "My Captain Kangaroo." Being both very busy and very lazy I decided on a super deluxe good poem instead. Eventually I settled on "My Kangaroo." I apologize to those who have been hurt by my appropriation of an innopcent and unsuspecting fictitious kangaroo. I won't do it again. Coming soon: My thing-that's-not-a-kangaroo. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home