Chickee Chickston's Super Deluxe Good Poems

I'm back and bloggin' less frequently than ever, baby!

Friday, September 05, 2003

Congratulations to Catherine for winning Kasey's "remember the name of the green cat" contest. In virtue of this great win, Catherine's Porthole Redux has been named Blog O' The Day. Yea!!!!! Hurray, Hurrah, Huzzah!!!!

I almost won. I was going to say that the cat's name was Dimey. I was only off by one letter. Darn.

You may have noticed that I've not been posting much lately. Well, it's because I just don't care. Still, I'm going try to post more in the future (by trying to care more in the future).

Here's a super deluxe good poem, which I hope will motivate me to care more:

Caring More
I
Caring more is really important
Because that's why it's better to care more
If you don't care more, then the badness of not caring more
Will diminish the amount of not caring more that might
Matter at a futrue time in which you'd wished that you had tried Harder to care more.

II
Caring more is better than each of the following things:
Scaring more
Faring poor
Baring sore
Dinah Shore
Bathroom doors
Chicken pores
Krispy Smores
and daisys (which, if you think about it, are really terrific).

I think it's working! I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home