Chickee Chickston's Super Deluxe Good Poems

I'm back and bloggin' less frequently than ever, baby!

Saturday, August 02, 2003

Hi Everybody! Chico here. I'd like to thank Catherine for her kind words. To honor her, Porthole Redux had been named The Blog of the Day. This is truly a great honor for Catherine. Sure it's only for one day (or so it would seem), but given my propensity for procrastination or just plain not following through on things, Porthole Redux could be Blog of the Day for years to come. Who knows?
You're probably thinking how does my blog get to be Blog of the Day. Catherine paid me a nice compliment, but that probably won't be sufficient in the future. It's going to take a much greater effort. Naming a child "Chico Chickston" would be a good first step. Or perhaps you could invent a great new pencil called "the Del Chickston Streamline Writer" (or some such). I'll leave it up to you creative people to come up with more solutions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home