Chickee Chickston's Super Deluxe Good Poems

I'm back and bloggin' less frequently than ever, baby!

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

As you may know, I'm hauling some stuff to the dump today. Here are some of the things I'm taking:

a plastic cactus (the cat keeps stepping on it).
a 5 gallon water bottle containg rocks that I thought looked sufficiently like kidneys to be worth keeping (I'm not looking forward to carrying this to the truck).
a wicker chair ('nuff said).
a plaster of paris bust of Lyndon B. Johnson that I made in the fourth grade (not much resemblance I'm sad to say).
a sleeping bag with holes at both ends.
a radiator from a '68 GTO (I always thought that I'd find one sans radiator and would be in great shape).
14 empty Nature's Valley Granola Bar boxes.
A copy of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance (It took it once before but it followed me home--help!!!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home